Church of Sant Amanç
Sant Amanç was an ancient parish that already existed in 1019. However, the Black Death pandemic of the 14th century reduced the population significantly and it was annexed to Sant Martí Sapresa.
Although in all likelihood a pre-Romanesque building originally stood at the site, the Church of Sant Amanç dates from the 12th -13th centuries. This single-nave church has an original perpendicular apse oriented to the east and with a rectangular floor plan. The south façade, crowned by a large bell gable with two arches, features a window and the doorway. The church, which was in an advanced state of decay, has recently been restored and it should be pointed out that the semicircular voussoir arches of the doorway are not original but rather come from the former Convent of Sant Antoni d’Anglès, which for a long time served as the living quarters of the Civil Guard and was demolished in 2000.