Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
|Processor||LA SELVA, COUNTY OF WATER TOURISM ASSOCIATION
Tax ID number: G17649245
Passeig de St. Salvador, 25-27, 17430 Santa Coloma de Farners
|Purpose of processing||To promote tourism in the county of La Selva|
|Legal basis of processing:||Consent obtained from the data subject.|
|Recipients||The data will not be transferred to third parties, unless its transfer is required by law or is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of its processing.|
|Rights of data subjects||Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection by notifying us in writing at our address.|
|Data retention period||Data is retained for as long as the relationship with the association lasts or for however many years are necessary in order to fulfil legal requirements.|
|Complaints||Data subjects may contact the control authority in order to lodge any complaints they consider opportune.|
|Additional information||Detailed, additional information may be read below in “Questions about privacy”.|
Questions about privacy
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we provide the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: LA SELVA, COUNTY OF WATER TOURISM ASSOCIATION
Tax ID number: G17649245
Address: Passeig de St. Salvador, 25-27, 17430 Santa Coloma de Farners
Tel.: 972 84 17 02
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
- We process the information provided by data subjects in order to manage our tourism promotion activities in the county of La Selva.
- If you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will process your data in order to deal with your enquiry.
- If you give your consent, we can also process your data in order to send you information on the tourism activities that we promote.
For how long will we keep your data?
- The personal data you provide will be held as long as you remain a user of the services offered by the association or for however long you wish to receive information. Following this, it will be retained for the stipulated period in order for us to fulfil our legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you have given us.
In respect of information sent by users under 16 years of age, it is mandatory for these users to have the consent of a parent or legal guardian in order for their data to be processed. If this is not the case, the parent or legal guardian of the minor must inform us as soon as they become aware that the information has been sent to us.
To which parties will your data be transferred?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless its transfer is required by law or is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of its processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- All data subjects are entitled to know whether or not their personal data is being processed by us.
- Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the pursuance and handling of complaints.
- Furthermore, in certain cases, and for reasons related to their particular circumstances, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, we will cease to process the data, except for compulsory legal reasons and for the pursuance or handling of possible complaints.
- The data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint before the competent Supervisory Body.
How can you exercise your rights?
By informing us in writing at our postal or email address, enclosing or attaching a copy of your identity document.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process is provided by the data subject, who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate. You also agree to notify us of any modification of the said data. The data fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory in order for us to provide you with the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we may process are as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal and email addresses
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary in order to manage our activity.
What security measures do we employ?
We apply the security measures set forth in article 32 of the GDPR. As such we have implemented the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, including mechanisms to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are as follows:
- Information on personal data processing policies.
- Periodical creation of back-up copies.
- Control of access to data.
- Standard verification, assessment and evaluation processes.